Ann Demeulemeester Feather Necklaces
Brand: Ann Demeulemeester
Seasons: Spring/Summer 2010
Colors: Blacks/ Gun Metal-Black
Material: Sterling Silver, Goose Feather
Made In: Italy
Retail Price: ~$500
First Impression: ★★★★☆
You never go wrong with a classic piece from Ann Demeulemeester.
Very simply put together. As you can see, the goose feather is the pendant to this jewelry, making it one of a kind accessories out there on the market. My favorite functionality of this piece is the *“owner’s signature”.
*(A wearer’s movement/contact will create a signature wear to the feather, making every pieces distinctive.)
Now to smaller details:
- The feather are hold and lock by the 2 tiny bolt, the feather is interchangeable.
- Tiny Ann Demeulemeester logo is hard engraved on the feather chamber.
- The top bolt is use to lock the necklace to the feather, while the bottom bolt is used to lock the feather in place.
- Goose Feather: soft and beautiful, not easily bend as you might thought it would be.
(Although the feather is quite strong itself, it still do need a good and delicate care when worn.)
- Dark, Gunmetal sterling silver necklace is quite strong and comfortable to wear. the 3 circle rings on the necklace will allow you to adjust the length of how you want the feather to hang.
- The colors of this necklace is not entirely black but silver to black (Gun metal-ish).
Retail price is rather intermediating. It’s a good necklaces, but you must really love it to purchase it.
A very beautiful piece- Ann is always selling her concept. This necklace will cost you some money and comprehension to understand it’s true intentions.